Fall is steadily approaching and soon the leaves will be stunning colors of amber red, golden yellow and bronze. This time of year is my favorite season of all time. Why may you ask? Well this is the season for spectacular fall weddings in Virginia! Virginia has been one of my favorite places to attend weddings because of the lush rolling hills, magnificent mountain views, and beautifully landscaped vineyards, farms, and other venues. Fall is a perfect time for wedding season in Virginia because of the cozy and enjoyable weather where you can enjoy the natural backdrop Virginia has to offer. Oh and I already mentioned the stunning changing of leaves.
So where might a bride find the perfect wedding venue in Virginia? Well it really all depends on the bride’s vision for her perfect wedding. Below you will find a list of popular wedding venues throughout Virginia which range from vineyards, farms to waterfront estates.
- Trump Winery Charlottesville, VA holds grand affairs and intimate celebrations. Stunning unparalleled mountain views and luxurious buildings to hold your grand event.
- Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Orange, VA showcases Virginia’s Wine Country as a backdrop.
- Blackhorse Inn Warrenton, VA is the perfect place for an intimate event in the pre-civil war mansion and hold cocktail hour in the lush garden.
- Rosemont Manor Berryville, VA is where elegance meets history. Sprawling estate which holds a spectacular 1800s mansion.
- Woodlands at Algonkian in Northern Virginia hold 850 acres of parkland which is nestled on the wooded banks of the Potomac River. Perfect for that waterfront wedding.
No matter what the vision is for your fall wedding, you will be sure to find the perfect venue in Virginia. With natural and lush backdrops such as Blue Ridge Mountains, historic country estates, trees speckled with sparkling colors of amber red, gold’s and bright yellow, there is a stunning venue to fit every brides vision. But no matter where your special day is held, you and your family will have these memories forever. Happy Hunting!